Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh Boy!

I am getting out of the bathroom this morning and Chase has done a number on my clothes. I start cleaning up and can't find him, then I go to the bathroom and...



So I put him in his room while I try to finish getting ready and he has gotten into his books. I really don't mind that but it is just one more mess to clean up...
I have been taking him to a music class since he was 6 months and he is finally starting to do some of the motions. Here he is singing peek a boo!


Just to make sure I am ready to leave the house he makes one more mess while getting our snacks ready.
All this before 9am - oh boy! Can anyone else relate?

7 comments:

Brad said...

Great pictures! Thanks for keeping the blog updated. I miss you guys!

LoLo said...

oh my gosh that is so cute!!

Mom said...

You did the same thing:)

Texas Bucks said...

That made me laugh! :) Welcome to everyday at the Bucks house! ;) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sara said...

Too funny! I don't even bother cleaning up until Hobbs goes to bed. Do you wonder why we buy them toys when obviously clothes, toilet paper, and kitchen objects are WAY more fun for them??? :)

Don and Barb said...

How FUN to see! The boys did the same thing! We just got back from CO w/my mom & will email you. Those pictures really were CUTE!!! I just remember the plastic tub drawers & the lid drawer that was a favorite to dig out. Enjoy! That time goes QUICKLY! :-)

Curt and Moe said...

ha! ava and chase would get along so great together... she's a pro at tearing my house apart too! chase is getting SO BIG! what a stud already! miss you guys!