Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend Trip

Mom and Dad went this weekend to meet up with one of mom's friend from college. They had a great time catching up and enjoyed cave exploring at Carlsbad Caverns. It is hard when you live far away from everyone but good friends make the effort to keep in touch and meet up.


The entrance of the caverns.

It is hard to capture the beauty of caverns in a pictures. As the tour guides talked about the evolution of the caverns we just marveled at God's creation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wagner, This my FAVORITE blog. I love your updates. Hope you, too, had fun this past weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wagner, I think my new dad would have sure enjoyed going on that trip with your mom and dad. My new mom and dad went all the way to Pennsylvania twice just to get me. My new dad is always talking about going places, and I don't think he's just talking about our walks. Anyway glad your parents got home safely.

wuf,
Luc